Yottamaster Thunderbolt 3/4 Up To 40Gps M.2 Nvme SSD Enclosure
Black Friday Savings All Month Long
- 【Get the Blazing Speed】The M.2 Enclosure fully supports 40Gbps bandwidth. Test with Sabrent rocket Q4 on Macbook Pro, Read / Write speed reach up to 2900MB/s / 2100MB/s. You can handle your multimedia files, like HD video, photos, and music, or making post-production and editing footage at any time, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
- 【Under Safe Temp after 24 Hours of Full Workload】The M.2 NVMe Enclosure adopts the optimized "sandwich" design: Thermal Silicone pad pasted on your ssd to absorb the waste heat - Aluminum Heatsink covered the ssd and thermal pad(increase the heat dissipation area) - Install them into the premium aluminum enclosure. The optimized structure will cool your M.2 SSD to a safe temp to avoid overheating and lower speed, improving the performance of your ssd.
- 【4TB Supported, Windows & Mac & Linux】The usb c m.2 enclosure ONLY supports 2280 NVMe SSD up to 4TB. With dual master control, the nvme enclosure Thunderbolt 3 compatible provides more comprehensive compatibility. Support Thunderbolt 4/USB 4, backwards compatible with USB3.2X2, USB3.1, USB3.0. Support Mac, Windows and Linux system. Plug and play, no extra power needed. You can monitor the working status of your SSD by the LED indicator light whenever.
- 【NVMe SSD Enclosure with 30cm 2-in-1 USB C Cable】This m.2 ssd caddy comes with USB C to USB C/USB A cable, different usb out ports can easily connect to most of terminal devices. Meanwhile, the cable can support PD100W charging via USB C to USB C, USB C to USB A support 3A MAX.
- 【Portable M.2 Storage】1X Yottamaster 40Gbps M.2 NVMe Enclosure, 1X 2-in-1 USB C to USB C/A data cable(C-C 40Gbps, C-A 10Gbps), 1X Silicone heat pad, 1X Heatsink. 18-month warranty and lifetime technical support are provided.
Support 2280 NVMe SSDs Up to 4TB
Actual Speed Test (UASP & Trim Supported)
NVMe Read: 2900MB/s, NVMe Write: 2100MB/s,
Triple heat dissipation design - Keeps your SSD running in a lower temperature.
A thermal pad inside--it will help transfer the heat air to the heatsink.
Heatsink inside--Expand the contact area and radiate heat to the aluminum shell.
Full aluminum body shell--Sustainably absorb the heat generated by the SSD.
Important! -- The entire cooling structure is cooled by conducting heat to the aluminum shell, your SSD will keep running at a lower temperature, which ensures stable performance. While the case will be warmer, but we built a heatsink, so the temperature of the enclosure will be significantly lower.
30-Day money back
You can return your online order within 30 days of receiving your order.
Warning! 20 Gbps Thunderbolt 3/4 is not supported, you will only get 10Gbps speed if you connect TB3/4 port.
Do you have any question?
Feel free to leave your questions to us. We will reply you within 24 hours!Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 8am-8:30pm.
This product is rated 4.6 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 46 reviews.