Yottamaster 5 Bay HDD Enclosure for Professional Grade Storage Solution - Ready to work
Additional storage space
Five universal drive bays for 2.5 or 3.5 inch drives. Up to 90 TB enterprise class with high capacity. Single hard drive with up to 18 TB. Great for video editing workflows and memory-intensive applications.
Your multitool for digital workflows
Yottamaster 5 Bay Hard Drive Enclosure is the preferred storage solution with which you can effectively optimize your workflow.
You have plenty of room to duplicate footage, create and manage archives, or render and process effects. Connect your required peripheral devices via USB connections.
Cooling & calm environment
Built with a heat-dissipating aluminum housing, a whisper-quiet 80 mm fan and four vibration-absorbing and non-slip feet.
The 5 bay hard drive case runs cool and quiet and is therefore ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
Something you need to know
USB3.0 to SATA 3.0 5Gbps transmission speed.
Cool better: aluminum design; Meteor cooling holes at the front and rear; Built-in silent fan. Accelerate air convection.
Monitor the working status of your hard drives with LED light.
Very Important Information!!! - How to Cancel Sleep Mode???
1. Go to our Official Website and find this page: Home >> Let us Help you >> Software & Manual & Firmware.
2. Find the specified fimware, the firmware name is: Sleep Time Setting - Firmware Update for 4/5 Bay HDD Enclosure
3. There are detailed step-by-step instructions in the downloaded file, please follow the instructions to complete the firmware update.
1. Firmware for Mac systems is still in development.
2. Mac users please use the third-party software, like Amphetamine/KeepAliveHD.
Q: How do i know if one of the hard drive is failed?
If one of the drives is damaged/failed, the corresponding indicator will turn red and the enclosure will make a warning sound(beep).
Q: How to Replace A Hard Drive?
If you want to replace one of the drives in the enclosure with a new one, or one of the drives is damaged/failed, please take following steps:
1. Find the drive(bad one or the one you wanna replace). Eject the enclosure from the computer and then power off the enclosure.
2. Pull out the drive. Format the new drive on another device first. Then insert the new drive to the original position and turn on the enclosure.
Q: How to add a new hard drive into the enclosure?
1. Safely eject the enclosure from your computer and then turn off the enclosure.
2. If the drive you want to add is a brand new drive, please format it on another device. Then insert it into the enclosure. Do not change the drive order.
Q: Can I connect the device to the computer through a hub?
We recommend that you connect the device directly to the computer, as the connection may be unstable through a hub.
Q: What are the specification of the fan?
The diameter is 80mm, the voltage is 12V, and there is no current limit. 2 PIN.