Yottamaster Thunderbolt3/4 Dual 8k Display Docking Station
Black Friday Savings All Month Long
Tech Information of Multi-ports
- 1 X DP port DP1.4 — 4K @ 60Hz
- 1 X Thunderbolt 3 port (IN) — 40Gbps, PD60W charging(For connecting to the host)
- 1 X Thunderbolt 3 port (OUT) — 40Gbps, PD15W charging
- 1 X S/PDIF — Experience amazing sound which do not receive any RFI or EMI signal disturbances.
- 2 X USB-A — USB2.0 480Mbps
- 2 X USB-C — USB3.2 10Gbps
- 1 X Gigabit Ethernet — 10/100/1000 BASE-TX Auto MDI / MDI-X, 1000Mbps
- 1 X DC IN — 20V 3.25A power input
- SD & TF slot — SD2.0
- 1 X USB-A — USB3.1 Gen1 5Gbps
- 1 X USB-A — USB3.1 Gen1 10Gbps
- 1 X Audio in & out — 3.5mm stereo audio output & MIC input
Yottamaster Mac Style 15-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock Dual Monitor
SD & TF slot
The SD & TF slot is located at the top front of the usb c docking station, making it convenient to read and write the SD & TF card removed from the camera.
Note: SD and TF slots cannot be read and written at the same time.
Wired LAN port
You can enjoy high-speed Internet even at hotels and accommodations that have only a wired LAN environment.
Audio In & out
The 3.5mm audio jack features both stereo and microphone functionality. Can connect earphones, headphone with microphone, speakers, etc.
- When DP to HDMI cable/adapter is used for DP port, the DP to HDMI cable/adapter must support 4K@60Hz. If the DP to HDMI cable/adapter only supports 4K@30Hz, the external display will be black.
- Please remember to connect the power adapter to power the docking station first, and then connect other devices and monitors to the thunderbolt 3 dock.
Do you have any question?
Feel free to leave your questions to us. We will reply you within 24 hours!Our customer support is available Monday to Friday: 8am-8:30pm.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 8 reviews.